Hello and welcome to Tive! You're on your way to a smarter supply chain.
The Help widget in the lower right of the Tive Platform is here to provide you a quick answer, or to contact us with a question.
Click the button in the upper-right of a Guide in the widget to Enlarge This Article by opening it in a new Tab.
Let's get started. Tive technology is:
- Tive Trackers: electronic devices which record their geographic position & environment (i.e. motion, temperature) and periodically transmit those measurements via cellular radio to the Tive Platform.
- Tive Platform: a website for your laptop and smartphone to manage your Trackers and their users.
Before we power on your device, let's begin by logging into the web platform and get ready to view data.
You should have received an e-mail with an invitation and instructions to register your Platform account. No e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org? No password? Need help? Contact us, we'll help you get started. In just a few minutes you can:
- Change settings: account, password, time zone, units, company info
- Invite users by e-mail
- View and configure your fleet of Tracker devices
- Get started with your first shipment
Congratulations! You are now ready to read the Tive Platform Quickstart.
Once that you are logged into the platform, review your Tracker's capabilities and follow instructions for:
- Tive Flagship: read the Intro to Flagship Tracker short guide for power & settings
- Tive Solo: read the Intro to Solo Tracker short guide for power & settings
- Tive Beacon: is always on and broadcasting to Flagship trackers in range of your container
- For Status: press the Check button, a blue light should flash; if no blue status light appears or you cannot see the Beacon in your Tive Platform then contact us for help and we'll reply promptly
Thank you for joining Tive!
- The Tive Team