You should have already received an e-mail with an invitation to our web platform. Follow the instructions to log in to your account. No e-mail? Lost password? Need help? Contact us, we'll follow up promptly.
Our platform will work in your Android or iPhone browser just as well as in Chrome, Firefox, or Safari - so you can see your trackers anywhere you are.
Your Account Settings
Logged in? Great! First, let's change your settings. In the upper-right, click the circle & downward chevron:
- Profile > (Update Profile) Settings > change your name, password, time zone, units, and more
- Notifications - the same as clicking the Bell Icon and See All Notifications.
Trackers & Shipments Menu
The menus in the upper left give you control over your trackers and shipments.
- List of all your trackers, last time connected, and battery level
- The map (on the right side) allows you to see all your trackers as you zoom out
- Click a tracker:
- Status: left pane shows the time of the last update, location, battery level, measurement/transmission settings, location methods, sensor data and graphs. The right pane shows the map
- Sensors: More detailed view of each sensor update
- Alerts: See existing Alert Presets, view events that have occurred, or create a new one for your tracker
- Reports: download sensor and position data from your trackers
- Details: edit your tracker's description to best suit your needs
- Shipments: trace your route from start to destination, and analyze which routes are best.
- Shipment Templates: create shipments for common shipping lanes
- Alert Presets: create location and condition alerts for your shipments and trackers
- Saved Locations: save addresses for recurring shipping locations with custom address names. Easily add a custom Geofence.
- Carriers: Add a list of all your carriers to use for comparison